Jibrel is hiring a full-time marketer based in Dubai, UAE. The company is looking for a fully bilingual (Arabic and English) marketing generalist with at least 2 years of relevant work experience, excellent writing skills, a success record in social media and content marketing, and a passion for blockchain and fintech.
Jibrel is a promising and fully-funded international startup focused on developing blockchain solutions for financial services. The company currently provides both business-to-consumer and business-to-business offerings. Jibrel has a very experienced development team with a track record of building enterprise solutions. In addition, Jibrel’s business team has a strong record of working with Tier 1 financial institutions across North America, Europe, Asia, the Middle East, and North Africa.
The Jibrel platform www.jibrel.com enables startups and investors to connect, in previously unimaginable ways, to create capital formation. Global investors can access investment opportunities in the Middle East and North Africa through a regulated equity management platform. Conversely, Jibrel allows startups to attract, onboard and manage a much larger and more diversified pool of investors. This role will focus primarily on the Jibrel platform.
- Demonstrated track record of working on social media and community management (e.g. Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn)
- Native Arabic speaker with strong spoken and written fluency in Modern Standard Arabic and English
- Able to work full time out of Jibrel’s Dubai office
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time (Gulf and other MENA countries as needed)
- Visual design & video editing: able to use Sketch, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Premier, iMovie, and/or similar software to generate infographics, social media cards, animated explainer videos, and related visual and video content
- Prior work experience with MENA region startups, with demonstrated background and interest in fintech/financial services
- B.A. in marketing, communications, language arts, design, or a related field
- Post daily content across social media
- Lead community management and social media efforts and foster engagement (viral/earned media) across platforms
- Foster engagement (viral marketing / earned media) across social platforms
- Generate and manage English and Arabic content (articles, infographics, videos, social cards, etc.)
- Assist in running email marketing systems for transactional and promotional emails
- Write articles on Jibrel, and on startups, investing, tokenization, and other related topics
- Engage the online MENA community through contests, webinars, etc.
- Support regional event-marketing initiatives
- Measure success of earned and owned media efforts, and optimize based on data
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary
- Performance-based quarterly bonuses
- Comprehensive insurance coverage (health, dental, vision)
- Flexible working hours
If interested, please send your resume, two writing samples (one each in English & Arabic), and visual/video design samples to [email protected].